Friday 4 July 2014

June 2014 Music Haul

Hi everyone, 

Sorry this has been a bit late, I've been busy with work experience and setting up my second blog, but I haven't forgotten, so here are my musical purchases this month...


Klaxons - Love Frequency

If you've been keeping up with my charts as of late (I suspect about 5 people, haha) then you'll know I've been all over Klaxons recently. Their first two singles from this album There Is No Other Time and Show Me a Miracle are fantastic so I thought I'd give their album a try, despite it's lacklustre chart position. Found it in HMV for £8.99 which is decent for a brand new release.

Now That's What I Call Music! 56 

Yet again That's Entertainment were extremely stocked with NOW albums and I wanted a full set of the 50's ones as I want as much 2000's music as possible. Anyway, I picked this 2003 edition up for just £1.99 and my favourite songs on it are Slow by Kylie Minogue, Where Is the Love? by Black Eyed Peas and Hole In the Head by Sugababes.

Now That's What I Call Music! 57

I found this edition once again in That's Entertainment for just £1.99. I wish I'd got them all the same day though so it would've only costed a fiver! Anyway, I'd wanted this edition for a long time for nostalgic reasons and a couple of my favourite songs ever are on it. This edition is from 2004 and my favourites are Toxic by Britney Spears, Red Blooded Woman by Kylie Minogue & Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake.

Now That's What I Call Music! 58

Yet another great edition that I found in That's Entertainment for £1.99! This particular NOW was released in 2004 and my favourites from it are Lola's Theme by Shapeshifters, Left Outside Alone by Anastacia & In The Middle by Sugababes.


Top of the Pops - The Essential Music Quiz DVD

Okay, when I saw this in the charity shop for £2.50 I had to have it! I previously had one of these that I got from an airport nearly 10 years ago, the NOW music quiz, but the disc has been absent for quite a while now so I thought I'd get this one. The questions are considerably harder than the NOW one but it was fun to play (but not so fun losing to my brother one time, oops!).


So yeah that's all, quite a few older things this month as per usual as well as the new addition of the Klaxons latest album! So many new albums I'm after! Expect a much bigger haul for September following my August birthday! Hope you enjoyed! :D 

// Jade x x

No comments:

Post a Comment